Fiskars Compact Bypass Pruner, with 1/2" Cutting Capacity
Smaller than a traditional pruner, but with more cutting capacity than a snip, Fiskars® pruner is ideal for working with cut flowers, as well as tasks essential to encouraging healthy growth, such as cutting, light pruning and deadheading. Featuring a small bypass pruner blade design with a cut capacity up to 1/2", this pruner has fully hardened, precision-ground, steel blades that stay sharp through heavy use. A low-friction coating helps the blade glide through cuts, preventing it from gumming up with sap and debris, and helping it resist rust. Additional features include a stem stripper for removing leaves or thorns on various-sized stems, as well as a built-in wire cutter. An Easy Action™ spring gently opens the blades after each cut to help reduce hand fatigue, while Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control. An easy-open lock protects the blade when not in use.
- Ideal for deadheading, cutting stems, removing thorns and snipping twine
- FiberComp construction for lightweight and durability
- Corrosion resistant non-stick blade coating
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade
- Stem stripper makes it easy to safely remove thorns
- Built-in twine cutter
- Easy-open lock
- Softgrip touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Bypass blade design
- Ambidextrous handle design
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1.3 cm (1/2") dia.