Fiskars 10" Folding Pruning Saw
Fall and spring are the best times to prune overgrown branches from trees and shrubs. This pruning saw has a triple-ground Power Tooth® blade. It cuts on the pull stroke, planing away wood quickly. Make undercuts as well without losing control of the blade. Made of hardened steel, the blade on this saw is ideal for making quick, clean cuts through large branches. It has a softgrip handle that reduces hand fatigue while you work. The 10" blade folds into the handle for safe storage.
- Ideal for making quick, clean cuts through large branches
- Triple-ground Power Tooth® blade cuts on the pull stroke to plane away wood with maximum speed
- Makes quick, easy undercuts without sacrificing control
- Fully hardened steel blade stays sharp longer for superior value
- Softgrip handle reduces hand fatigue for more comfortable use
- 10" (24.5cm) blade can be folded and stored when not in use