BENCHMARK 20V Max 6-1/2" Cordless Circular Saw
This Benchmark 20V Max compact 6-1/2" circular saw offers a steel non-marring base plate and lightweight resin upper and lower guards. Adjustable footplate allows precise bevel cuts up to 50°. Features include an electric brake, comfortable rubberized grip and edge guide for more accurate cuts. Engineered for use with Benchmark Omega 20V(TM) batteries (sold separately), yielding higher efficiency and durability to help you get the job done right. 20V Max lithium Ion offers one of the best energy-to-weight ratios with no memory loss and a slower loss of battery charge when not in use.
- No load speed: 3,800 RPM
- 6-1/2" (165 mm) thin kerf, 24 tooth carbide tipped blade
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Lightweight resin upper and lower guard, durable steel saw base
- Offers up to 500 bevelling cuts for added versatility
- Cutting capacity: 2-1/8" (54 mm) at 90°, 1-9/16" (40 mm) at 45° and 1-3/8" (35 mm) at 50°
- Edge guide fence ensures consistent cutting through entire workpiece
- Ergonomic handle with rubberized overmould grip for comfortable extended use
- Spindle lock button locks shaft for safe and easy blade changes
- Electric brake for maximum operator control
- Includes: cordless circular saw, 6-1/2" thin kerf 24 tooth carbide tipped blade and edge guide